Notice and TOU

Most of my tutorials are written using PTU art and scrapkits! That however should not stop you from trying them. I understand not everyone can buy scrapkits and/or art but there are tons of FTU artist and freebie scrapkits that you can use. I only write tutorials as a guide. What YOU do with them is up to your imagination
**
All Tutorials have been written in PSP 8. They are just a guideline on how to make a tag look a certain way and do not have to be followed word for word!
**
If you are a group manager please feel free to link to my tutorials but if you don't mind could you leave me a link to your group in my chatbox or you can email me
CarriesConcoctions@gmail.com
I love to see what people make using my tuts
Thank you.
Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Thursday, September 24, 2009

New Tut ~Angelic~

Art ©Selina Fenech www.selinafenech.com CI0280LM
This tutorial was written with PSP8 but can be done in other version. This tutorial assumes that you have a working knowledge of PSP

Supplies:
Image of Choice
*I am using the stunning artwork of Selina Fenech. You MUST have a license to use the same work.*
**as of right now Selina Fenech is not selling her tubes anywhere**

Land Of Make Believe kit by Kirsty
*This is a PTU kit that you can purchase HERE. Kirsty thank you for this gorgeous kit*

Font of Choice
*I am using AmbianceBT*

Lets Get Started:
1). Open your image of choice
Resize if necessary
2). Open KISM-LOMB-BUBBLE-2
3). Image
Canvas Size
600*600
4). Using your Freehand Selection tool set to Point To Point make an outline around the edge of the bubble
*see screenshot below for example*
5). Selections
Modify
Expand by 5
6). Copy and Paste your image as a new layer
Position
Selections~Invert
Delete
Select None
Move your image below your bubble layer
* If the image is slightly outside the bubble follow the instructions below*
~Make your image layer active~
~Selections-Select All-Float-Defloat~
~Modify-Contract by 5~
~Press delete~
~Select None~
This should fix the problem
7). Add a slight drop shadow
*I used 0,0,40,4.00 color black*
8). Open KISM-LOMB-DOODLE-1
Resize and colorize to suit your tag
*Look at my tag for placement*
Add the same dropshadow as in step #7
9). Add all appropriate copyright information and any license numbers if applicable
10). Add your name and any drop shadow or gradient glow you want to
11). Save as a .png or your preferred format and you are all done!

This tutorial was written by Carrie Lansberry on September 24, 2009. Any similarities to any other tutorial is coincidental

0 comments:

Followers