Notice and TOU

Most of my tutorials are written using PTU art and scrapkits! That however should not stop you from trying them. I understand not everyone can buy scrapkits and/or art but there are tons of FTU artist and freebie scrapkits that you can use. I only write tutorials as a guide. What YOU do with them is up to your imagination
**
All Tutorials have been written in PSP 8. They are just a guideline on how to make a tag look a certain way and do not have to be followed word for word!
**
If you are a group manager please feel free to link to my tutorials but if you don't mind could you leave me a link to your group in my chatbox or you can email me
CarriesConcoctions@gmail.com
I love to see what people make using my tuts
Thank you.
Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Autumn

This tutorial assumes you have a working knowledge of PSP.
It is done in PSP 8 but can be completed in other versions

Supplies:

Tube of Choice
*I am using the always stunning artwork of Zindy S.D. Nielsen. You MUST have a license to use the same tube*

Love of Autumn ScrapKit
*This is a gorgeous PTU kit by Rieka_Rafita of Scraps with Attitude*

Template 109
*This is a fantastic template by Scraps of Enchantment. You can download this and a TON of other template goodies on her blog. Please leave some love if you download*

Font of choice
*I am using International Palms*

Plugins (All optional)
Xero~Radiance
Eye Candy 4000~Gradient Glow

Lets Get Started:
1). Open all supplies
Delete the copyright layer on your template

2). Make sure your Circle Background layer is active
Selections~Select All
Float
Defloat
Copy and paste a paper of choice
Selections~Invert
Delete
Select None
Delete the original layer
*Do this for ALL layers EXCEPT the brush and stars layer. Use a different paper for each layer*

3). Duplicate your 2 small square frame backgrounds
On the duplicate:
Adjust~Blur~Gaussian Blur
Setting of 5
Change Blend Mode to Soft Light

4). Copy and paste your tube of choice
Position where you want it
* I chose to make her look like she was coming out of the frame*
Optional:
Duplicate
Xero~Radiance (default settings)
Change the blend mode to Soft Light
Lower the opacity to 75

5). Colorize your brush layer to match your tag

6). On your stars layer:
Selections~Select All
Float
Defloat
Flood fill with a color of your choice
Select None

7). Add any elements or wordart you want
*I decided to make a cluster of leaves tied with a ribbon. To do this, open a 400*400 transparent canvas and simply resize and rotate the leaves until you are happy. I then merged visible and cropped and resized the leaves before placing them on my tag*

8). Add your name
*Resize your tag now if necessary*

9). Add all copyright and any license information needed

10). Save in your desired format and you are all done

This tutorial was written by Carrie's Concoctions on September 15, 2010.
Any resemblance to any other tutorial is only a coincidence

0 comments:

Followers