Monday, January 31, 2011

Unconditional Love


This tutorial was written assuming you have a working knowledge of PSP. It was written in PSP 8 but can be done in other versions


Supplies:
Images of Choice
*I am using the beautiful artwork of Zindy S.D. Nielsen. You MUST have a license to use the same work*

I ♥ You PTU Scrap Kit
*This is another gorgeous kit by Designs By Ali. Please check out her blog to find the stores she sells in*

2011 Template #2
*This is a template by me. You can download it HERE*

Font of choice
*I am using Georgia for the block letters and P22 Corinthia for the script and name*

Lets Get Started:
1). Open all materials in PSP
Delete the copyright layer on the template
Shift + D to duplicate it
Close the original

2). On the template make the SS 1 layer active
Select All
Float
Defloat
Copy and paste your paper of choice
*I used Copy Into Selection*
Select None
*Do these same steps for SS 2. SS 1 Frame, SS 2 frame and Small Rectangle layers changing my papers as I went*

3). Make the SS 1 layer 1 active again
Select All
Float
Defloat
Copy and paste your image of choice as a new layer
Invert
Delete
Select None
Change the blend mode on your image layer to Luminance Legacy
*Do these same steps for your SS 2 layer using a different image*

4). Make your Large Circle layer active
Select All
Float
Defloat
Copy and paste your image of choice as a new layer
Invert
Delete
Select None
**I added my image and then added the tube over top of it to give it that damask background you see in the preview tag. I then gave the tube a drop shadow to make it pop**


5). Add any elements you want to make the tag your own
*I added elements and write the Unconditional Love wordart across the bottom*

6). Resize if you feel necessary

7). Add your copyright information and any license information needed

8). Add your name

All Done

This tutorial was written by Carrie's Concoctions on January 31, 2011
Any resemblance to any other tutorial is unintentional

No comments:

Post a Comment