Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine Love


This tutorial assumes you have a working knowledge of PSP
It was written using PSP 8 but can be done in other versions


Supplies:
Image of Choice
*I am using the always gorgeous work of Zindy S.D. Nielsen. You MUST have a license to use this same image*

Wicked Angel PTU Scrapkit
*This is a fantastic kit by Designs by Ali. You can purchase it at Tagger's Delight*

2011 Template 7
*This is template by me. You can download it HERE*

Plugins
*I am using Xero Porcelin and Gradient Glow but they are optional*

Fonts
*I used Georgia for the word art and Satisfaction for the name*

Lets Get Started:
1). Open all your supplies
Shift + D to duplicate the template
Close the original
Remove the copyright layer

2). On your template make the Heart layer active
Select All
Float
Defloat
Copy and paste your paper of choice
Invert
Delete
Select None

3). Make your Rectangle layer active
Select All
Float
Defloat
Copy and paste your image as a new layer
Invert
Delete
Select None

4). Duplicate your image
On the ORIGINAL image layer I applied a Xero Porcelin
*I played around with the settings until I was happy*
On the DUPLICATE give it a Gaussian Blur of 5.00 and change the blend mode to soft light

5). Add the elements you want from your kit
*There are a TON of gorgeous elements in this kit and a huge amount of possibilities. I chose the elements I wanted and when I got them placed where I wanted them I added a Xero Porcelin to some of them*

6). Resize if you want

7). Add all copyright and any license information needed

8). Add your name
Save in your desired format
All Done

This tutorial was written by Carrie's Concoctions on February 13, 2011
Any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely unintentional

No comments:

Post a Comment