Notice and TOU

Most of my tutorials are written using PTU art and scrapkits! That however should not stop you from trying them. I understand not everyone can buy scrapkits and/or art but there are tons of FTU artist and freebie scrapkits that you can use. I only write tutorials as a guide. What YOU do with them is up to your imagination
**
All Tutorials have been written in PSP 8. They are just a guideline on how to make a tag look a certain way and do not have to be followed word for word!
**
If you are a group manager please feel free to link to my tutorials but if you don't mind could you leave me a link to your group in my chatbox or you can email me
CarriesConcoctions@gmail.com
I love to see what people make using my tuts
Thank you.
Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tutorial Results

I just have to share a FANTASTIC tutorial site with you guys!
I have done a couple tutorials of Tasha's from Tasha's Playground
She has a LOAD of gorgeous tuts from FTU, PTU and No Scraps

This one is called Baddest Bitch
It uses no scraps and I did my own take on it but here it is
This one is called Always and is a FTU tutorial using a GORGEOUS scrapkit by ArtMama
I hope you guys go and try some of her tutorials ♥

0 comments:

Followers