Notice and TOU

Most of my tutorials are written using PTU art and scrapkits! That however should not stop you from trying them. I understand not everyone can buy scrapkits and/or art but there are tons of FTU artist and freebie scrapkits that you can use. I only write tutorials as a guide. What YOU do with them is up to your imagination
**
All Tutorials have been written in PSP 8. They are just a guideline on how to make a tag look a certain way and do not have to be followed word for word!
**
If you are a group manager please feel free to link to my tutorials but if you don't mind could you leave me a link to your group in my chatbox or you can email me
CarriesConcoctions@gmail.com
I love to see what people make using my tuts
Thank you.
Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Friday, January 4, 2013

French Kiss


This tutorial was written using PSP 8
This tutorial assumes you have a working knowledge of PSP

Supplies
Tube of Choice
*I am using a tube by Keith Garvey.  You must have a license to use the same tube*

French Kiss Scrap Kit
*This kit is by Inzpired Creationz.  You can purchase this kit at SATC*

Template of Choice
*I am using one of the gorgeous templates by Elegant Inspirations*

Font of Choice
*I am using Respective*

Lets Get Started:

1).  Open all your supplies in PSP
Resize if you feel the need to

2).  Make the top shape layer active of whatever template you are working with
Select All
Float
Defloat
Copy and paste your paper of choice into selection
Select None
*Do this for all layers of your template*

3).  Copy and paste your tube of choice as a new layer
Position it
Duplicate your tube
Gaussian Blur of 10
Change your blend mode to something that suits your tube
*I used Soft Light*

4).  Add any elements you want to make the tag your own or use my tag for reference

5).  Resize the tag if needed

6).  Add all your copyright information and licenses if needed

7).  Add your name

8).  Save in your desired format

All Done!

This tutorial was written by Carrie's Concocitons on January 4, 2013
Any resemblance to any other tutorial is unintentional

0 comments:

Followers