Notice and TOU

Most of my tutorials are written using PTU art and scrapkits! That however should not stop you from trying them. I understand not everyone can buy scrapkits and/or art but there are tons of FTU artist and freebie scrapkits that you can use. I only write tutorials as a guide. What YOU do with them is up to your imagination
**
All Tutorials have been written in PSP 8. They are just a guideline on how to make a tag look a certain way and do not have to be followed word for word!
**
If you are a group manager please feel free to link to my tutorials but if you don't mind could you leave me a link to your group in my chatbox or you can email me
CarriesConcoctions@gmail.com
I love to see what people make using my tuts
Thank you.
Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Friday, June 21, 2013

PTU Kit *~* Forever Love *~*

I made this kit in honor of my nephew Riley
He was born premature at 27 weeks and sadly he passed away on June 17th.
Any proceeds from this kit will go fully to his parents

This kit is $3.00
Includes:
34 Elements
8 Flowers
10 Frames
20 Papers

Thank you for looking



Please email me at
CarriesConcoctions@gmail.com with your receipt after completing your PayPal transaction and I will send you the link to the kit
Please allow 24 hours for kit delivery
(although it should only be a couple of hours)


3 comments:

Patricia said...

Will get this next month when we get our checks!!! Addedthe page to favorites so i won't forget!!!

Carries Concoctions said...

Thank you Patricia ♥

terilynn34 said...

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!! EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THERE IS NO RILEY!!! YOU AND MELISSA ARE LYING TO EVERYONE LEAVE DECENT PEOPLE ALONE AND GIVE THE SCRAP WORLD BACK TO THOSE WHO ARE HONEST WORK HARD AND STRIVE FOR DECENCY. THERE ARE SOME DESIGNERS WHO DO PREFER TO TAKE THE HIGH ROAD BUT YOU AND YOUR FRIEND WOULD NOT KNOW ABOUT THAT WOULD YOU? WELL KNOW THIS I HOPE THEY LOCK YOU BOTH AWAY IN PRISON THAT IS WHERE YOU BOTH BELONG

Followers